How to Invest in the Legal Marijuana Industry?
- Among the safest of the cannabis investment train is real estate. Growers, dispensaries, laboratories all require real estate, either in long term leases or as acquisitions. Generally, the receipts that are generated from cannabis sales and production activities help to afford rent and mortgage payments at approximately 110% of market numbers; though quickly coming to an end, cannabis operators continue to pay a premium for a safe place to conduct their business.
- The lack of educated and agreeable real estate professionals, as well as providers (sellers) of the real estate, has created a bottle neck of available space in all states where cannabis is legal. Debtcraft regularly reviews real estate capital requests by cannabis operators and provides funding for acquisition, construction, tenant improvements—including the unique hardware and fixtures associated with cannabis.
- Debtcraft has high expertise in the real estate component of the legal marijuana industry. We are always looking for joining smart and savvy ganjaprenuers looking for real estate debt or equity.
- Investing in marijuana technology can be very exciting since the industry is rapidly looking for ways to better serve the community…a variety of technologies are well worth looking at, including testing devices and technology aimed at identifying the quality and character of the various strains that are being promoted for specific applications. Other technologies include delivery devices, extraction equipment and techniques as well as cultivation technologies that address inefficiencies in lighting and power use, exhaust and clean air requirements
How Do I Start the Process?
Debtcraft serves both avid investors seeking investment opportunities in this growing industry as well as cannabis entrpreneurs seeking partners, capital or advisory services. We first establish the need:
- What’s your investment time horizon?
- What’s your acceptable ROI?
- How much do you have to deploy?
- What’s your risk tolerance?
- Any useful expertise we can utilize?