- Underwriting complex loan requests against California and Nevada real estate.
- Deploying debt against non-realty items such as rare automobiles and coins.
- Sourcing capital to acquire discounted mortgage notes and bank properties
- Syndicating real estate acquisitions.
- Realty advisory and brokerage services.
Real Estate Debt & Equity Structure Service
- Acquisition of discounted performing and non-performing notes (seller carry-backs OK)
- Private note hypothecations (loans against notes)
- Junior debt against multi-residential and all commercial assets–max $1mm
- Construction debt (California only)–max $2mm
- Debt against non-stabilized commercial and industrial properties $500k – $5mm
- Debt against In-Fill land and developable land $100k – $2mm
- All apartment and commercial debt or acquisitions (premium rates) <$5mm
- Parking lot debt or acquisitions – income or non-income <$5mm
- Debtcraft arranges loans against rare automobiles, coins, art and gems $50k – $500k
- Debtcraft sources value-add real estate (off market, short-sale, flips and wholesale acquire.)
Note & Real Estate Acquisitions
Debtcraft and its clientele are active buyers focusing on the following types of properties:
- All classes of industrial properties including land
- All quality off-market apartment complexes in Orange County, California
- All commercial ONE-OFF notes with participating borrower ($5mm-$15mm)
- Off-market, non-stabilized commercial properties in San Diego, Los Angeles, Long Beach and Las Vegas, NV
Where we do business
- Greater Los Angeles area: Pasadena, Arcadia, Burbank, Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, etc
- South Bay: Palos Verdes, Manhatten Beach, Redondo, Torrance, Long Beach
- San Diego: Rancho Santa Fe, San Clemente, Escondido and surrounding communities
- San Fernando Valley and Orange County
- Riverside and San Bernardino counties
- Las Vegas
- Houston, Dallas and San Antonio